The site editor's service
This Web site and services provided to you on and through this Web site are provided on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the site editor exclusively reserves the right to modify or discontinue provision of this Web site and its services, and to delete the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently; the site and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, The site editor shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
Your responsibilities and registration obligations
Registration and password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and shall be responsible for all usage of your user account and/or user name, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify the site editor of any unauthorized use or your user account, user name or password.
By using this Web site or any service provided, you explicitly agree that you shall not:
- Provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal; threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; tortuous; defamatory; libelous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; pornographic; designed to interfere or interrupt this Web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity; forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you.
- Collect or harvest any data about other users.
- Provide or use this Web site for the provision of any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising, without the site editor's prior written consent.
- Provide any content that may give rise to civil or criminal liability of the site editor, or that may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including -- but not limited to -- laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
Submission of content on this Web site
- You agree to grant the site editor a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights.) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology already known or developed subsequently.
- You warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant us the license specified in this section.
- You acknowledge and agree that the site editor shall have the right (but not obligation), at the site editor's entire discretion, to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this Web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. The site editor shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and agree that your use of this Web site and any services or content provided (the "service") is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you "as is" and the site editor expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, either implied or express, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, and certain statements in the above disclaimer may not apply to you as regards implied warranties; the other terms and conditions remain enforceable notwithstanding.
Limitation of Liability
- The use of or the inability to use the service.
- The cost of obtaining substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on through the service.
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions.
- Statement by any third party or conduct of any third party using the service.
- Any other matter relating to the service.
- In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to you.
Reservation of rights
Notification of copyright infringement
Gwinnett Place Community Improvement District